Mercy Jets is an advanced air ambulance provider and air medical transport service that uses world-class medical jets and air medical transport crews that are accustomed to the complexities and nuances of providing air medical transport services.
You and your loved ones are the most important people in the world when you contract with Mercy Jets. We put your safety and health above all other objectives. It’s our goal to be the best advanced air ambulance provider in existence and to do so through quality air medical transport care.
Here are just some of our advanced air ambulance abilities. Please contact us for a full list of air medical transport services.
- Basic Life Support - A BLS patient’s condition is non-life threatening and will require basic monitoring and administering of care throughout the transfer.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) - An ALS patient is critically ill and requires advanced medical care. Our team will maintain airways, operate more specialized monitoring and sustaining equipment. These cases are typically due to trauma, cardiac issues, burn cases or other conditions.
- Critical Care Support - Critical care patients are transported in an intensive care setting, onboard the aircraft with a specialized medical team.
- Maternal & Neonatal Transportation - Transportation of newborn children requires specialized care with an extensively trained team. These delicate and precious patients are flown under the care of neonatal and pediatric intensive care specialists.
- Medical Escort - Cost saving alternative for patients whose conditions allow them the time and ability to travel via commercial transportation.
Mercy Jets cares about you and your family. We offer our Complete Continuity of Care Promise and work hard to provide you with a quality experience. Contact one of our experienced case managers today.