Lifesaving state-of-the-art technology and equipment on each aircraft ensures patient safety.
Each fully customized air ambulance jet is configured with the latest in medical technology, equipment, and monitoring devices, making the aircraft an in-flight Intensive Care Unit. Each of the medical aircraft is configured to the highest standards.
You deserve an air ambulance with cutting-edge equipment. You deserve Mercy Jets.
Mercy Jets utilizes medical aircraft configured to the highest standards. Providing an intensive care unit in the air, equipped with the latest medical technology providing industry leading care.
- FAA Approved Advanced Life Support System housing medical equipment for critical care patients
- Medical oxygen system, 3,500-liter tank
- Suction pump
- Vacuum pump
- Fully adjustable backrest for increased patient comfort
- Expandable armrests for larger patients or easier medical team intubations
Care Fusion LTV 1200 Ventilator
The LTV 1200 series ventilator is designed to support infant to adult-sized patients in the emergency room setting. These ventilators allow custom ventilation therapies, ensuring we can meet the individual needs of our patients.
- Neonatal to adult ventilation therapies
- Volume and pressure controls
- Ventilation modes: control, assist/control, SIMV/CPAP, and NPPV
- Breath types: VC, PC, PS and spontaneous
- O2 blending
Zoll M Series
Zoll M Series Heart Monitor includes these features:
- Biphasic defibrillator
- External pacemaker
- Complete cardiac monitoring
- Invasive monitoring capabilities
- Arterial and pulmonary pressure monitoring
- Central venous and intracranial pressure monitoring
- Non-invasive monitoring
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Blood pressure monitoring (NBP)
- End total CO2 monitoring (EtCO2)
- Multiple temperature inputs
Med System III®
Med System III® infusion pumps enable Mercy Jets medical teams to safely and quickly deliver the correct infusion therapies needed by patients. The pumps include these features:
- Three independent infusion channels
- Intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural, and subcutaneous deliveries
- Customized drug library
- Drug dosage calculator
Mercy Jets aircraft are equipped with the following additional items:
- Neonatal Isolette with full environmental controls
- Neonatal low-flow air and oxygen blender
- Full Neonatal Advanced Cardiac Life Support (NACLS)
- Critical care drug supply
- Fetal heart monitor
We can safely transport virtually any medical condition. You can count on Mercy Jets.